Katie`s Pet Heaven`s Daycare Terms and Conditions
By using our Services, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Terms & Conditions
- All dogs must be registered with Katie`s Pet Heaven.
- Only dogs considered to be well socialised, who enjoy the company of other dogs and people, are suitable for joining Katie`s Pet Heaven.
- Please note that not all dogs are suitable.
- All dogs will be interviewed along with their owners.
- Dogs with behaviour or aggression issues will not be accepted.
- All male dogs over the age of 9 months must be neutered.
- Female dogs who come into season will not be able to attend Katie`s Pet Heaven for the duration of their season (2 – 3 weeks).
- Written consent is required if you would like your dog to be walked off the lead.
- Written consent is required if you consent to your dog being in a home boarding situation with other dogs.
- All dogs accepted must have an up-to-date vaccination certificate including kennel cough.
- All dogs accepted require to be wormed and de-ﬂead regularly.
- In the unlikely event of your dog being involved in an accident or in an emergency, Katie`s Pet Heaven will take your dog to local Veterinary .
- Puppies from 8 weeks are welcome – please discuss this with your vet.
- All dogs in our care wear our collars with our I.D. tag which are supplied by Katie`s Pet Heaven.
- Occasional dogs will be invoiced in advance – payment is due on receipt of invoice.
- Regular dogs will be invoiced at the end of the week, payment is due on receipt of invoice.
- If no payment is received Katie`s Pet Heaven reserve the right to refuse your dog and will contact you to inform you of this.
- Katie`s Pet Heaven will not accept responsibility for the death, injury or illness of your dog. You are strongly advised to insure your pet for all eventualities.
- Katie`s Pet Heaven reserves the right to refuse, or terminate the contract of any dog or owner who displays aggressive, destructive or unreasonable behaviour.
Home Boarding Cancellation Policy :
- Full refund if cancelled more than eight weeks prior to boarding.
- 50% refund if cancelled between eight weeks and one week prior to boarding.
- No refund if cancelled within one week prior to boarding.